Monday, December 10, 2007

Untold Words


Treading on the hazy
And lonesome boulevard of time,
With slow and heavy steps,
I cast a glance diffidently
At the bare burnt maple trees
Standing tall under the twilight sky.

Their breathes fill the air
With a silent and soft dirge
Awash with pain, resentment, anger
And many more untold tales
Speaking of the mysteries of their lives

Gusts of wind, howling and wild
Sweep away the music hastily
To the far horizon,
But the soft tunes seep in again
Quietly though, fluidly

The notes speak something
This silence whispers some tale to the air
Untold words dance gracefully about,

Oh! The ivory moon has risen
And the night has cast
It's dark and mystic shadow.
But I walk along these orange trees
Listening silently to there painful songs

I know they speak something,
They do whisper their life's unsung songs
Naively I have been listening to it,
But can never make out the hazy words,
Till the darkest night of life matures.

But I keep treading on path,
In hope of unveiling the untold words
But I believe all in vain!
Yet, I do keep treading on
The road of the unforgiving time...

No comments: